Act of Dog
> Act of Dog - Drink from the fountain of knowledge

Monday, November 07, 2005

Is it just me?

I don't know about you, but when I read a job posting, I expect it to be grammaticaly correct and free of spelling errors. I'm sure the prospective employer expects the same of my resume and cover letter. That is why I find it amusing to look at many job listings lately. Here are some examples:

Excellent written and aural communication skills are a must.

Bachelor degree or Master degree from a top school - The same is apparently not required of the recruiter and/or hiring manager.

Conduct usability tests for (company) products, and improve the product based on the feedbacks.

Understand the usage of the product and the businesses problems that information application addresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home